We work hard to deliver a solid SAP ERP solution. LeverX experts know common failure points and how to eliminate them. During the project our SAP architects, consultants, and business analysts work on:
- communication and engagement with key company experts and stakeholders;
- redesign of company business processes;
- adoption of industry best practices during system design and implementation;
- system configuration and development enhancements;
- smooth integration with non-SAP 3rd party systems;
- unit and integration testing;
- extensive end user training and support.
A bug-free experience
Our customer enhancements are developed with minimum or no bugs and we put a lot of effort to iron out any issues or inconsistencies that may lead to user errors. LeverX also offers a sufficient warranty period to monitor system performance and deliver warranty-covered development adjustments as needed.
Employee training is key during ERP implementation
SAP ERP implementation is a massive change for the organization. Extensive employee training is essential to reap all business benefits from the implementation and ensure new work instructions in the system are quickly picked up by the users. We take sufficient training time to educate client's users and increase the level of their adoption to the system.
The training process is centered on increasing acceptance rates and making sure new business procedures are followed everywhere. We don’t only train company employees, we also help them understand the benefits of the new system and how they can become more productive.
An experienced SAP ERP integrator
Discover the business benefits after our ERP implementation:
- fully integrated system landscape with efficient business processes;
- good system scalability designed for easy rollouts;
- Improved user experience;
- better productivity and revenue;
- crucial data availability throughout the single system;
- robust reporting capabilities.
LeverX is ready to help your business implement SAP in the most efficient way. We use industry best practices for systems implementation, development and support of an SAP system.