SAP Organizational Management (SAP PA-OS) offers a range of flexible tools that improve and facilitate planning and management of company resources. LeverX helps businesses leverage SAP PA-OS capabilities to streamline employee improvement and planning processes as well as compensation payouts.
Do more with SAP PA-OS tools at your disposal:
- receive relevant organizational data exactly when you need it;
- model, simulate, and compare different organizational structures;
- easily generate reports on any period of time that you need.
SAP PA-OS prioritizes user experience in all day-to-day operations. The tool is designed to provide good UI usability and data visualization options for creation of organizational structure and processing of general structure of the company and its departments.
LeverX team implements SAP PA-OS solution to help your company build and manage your whole organizational structure supporting centralizing and maintaining organizational management functions. With SAP PA-OS we help your team improve reaction time to changes within company structure and operate in seamless integration with other HCM components.
Automate new employee adaptation process with SAP Personnel Administration
SAP Personnel Administration provides a single point of storing, retrieving, and managing data about all employees in the company. The component works as a central gateway into all employee records that exist within the organization.
SAP Personnel Administration component (SAP PA-PA) offers:
- centralized storage and management of all personnel data;
- complete and actionable information on all company employees;
- full compliance with local regulations and laws;
- flexible and automated reporting capabilities;
- transparent and clear representation of HR processes;
- adherence to best practices in hiring and human resource management.
Working with an experienced integration team our customers can be sure that their implementation is completely optimized to their specific business needs and works smoothly with other SAP and non-SAP solutions providing your business with a powerful tool specifically designed to automate and streamline all HR-related activities – electronic document management (based on SAP Business Workflow), operational management, data stream management, and many others.
Integrating SAP PA-PA into your business we ensure you leverage all the potential of the system. Streamline every operation related to hiring and adaptation of new company employees crafting for them a standardized and quality-focused experience.
SAP Personnel Time Management: use every second to your advantage
SAP PT is one of the most important modules within SAP HCM. It works as an intelligent planning tool that's designed to facilitate the adoption of effective time management strategies within your organization. Integrating SAP PT into your business workflows you achieve:
- easy planning of employee timetables;
- smart tracking of work time, paid and sick leave;
- transparent reports and analysis of employee activities;
- user-friendly interface that facilitates user adoption rates;
- improved complex compensation processing including overtime and contract work.
Implementing SAP PT LeverX team facilitates creation and adoption of time management policies throughout the company. We help install and maintain a reliable system for accurate and secure calculation of employee compensation.
SAP PT supports both centralized and decentralized time management models which means our customers are not restricted in their choice of TM approaches. The system UI is user-friendly and easy – it was specifically designed that way to reduce training costs of new users who have to post time in the system from day one.
Calculate compensation with 100% precision and confidence in result using SAP Payroll
SAP Payroll is one of the most in demand applications within SAP HCM. It works in conjunction with other SAP HCM components complementing their capabilities with generating reports and managing payrolls throughout the organization. The solution makes it easier for your HR team to collect, store, and manage payroll data based on everyday employee performance.
SAP Payroll is a reliable and agile system with an outstanding productivity potential:
- easy to use tools for streamlined calculation of everyday payroll data;
- transparent support for taxes, contract work, social security payments, business trip costs;
- automated reports generation in compliance with the laws and regulations of the country your company operates in;
- secure storage and management of sensitive financial data;
- streamlined day-to-day operations related to data collection;
- built-in integration with the most popular non-SAP, customer-specific systems.
As an experienced integrator LeverX focuses on bringing maximum value to your SAP Payroll implementation. Accuracy, transparency, and reliability of SAP Payroll data helps eliminate calculation errors and reduce risks related to incorrect tax operations management.
Find, hire, retain, and build loyalty with SAP Recruitment module for SAP HCM
LeverX team fully understands the specific recruiting challenges that businesses are facing. Companies allocate significant resources to finding, interviewing, and selecting the best applicants to fill open job positions.
SAP Recruitment covers all recruitment-related company activities. This solution helps businesses implement a solid platform to control all workflows related to employee management – from initiating large-scale hiring campaigns and working on attracting new applicants to generating regulations-compliant reports.
SAP Recruitment is an optimal choice to:
- hire candidates in accordance with the company's recruitment standards;
- efficiently find optimal applicants;
- save time and money by speeding up the hiring process;
- facilitate collaboration with third party recruiters;
- increase productivity of HR department;
- reduce company turnover and increase employee loyalty.
SAP Recruitment is designed to create an integrated interaction scheme with the best experts in the industry. It's a comprehensive solution that allows HR department to oversee the complete process of hiring talent – from planning and budgeting to employment and retention activities.